Tuesday 17 April 2012

Everybory Art Challenge want a 'Man'

It is time for Everybody Art Challenge time again. 
Where is time going!!!

I have been decorated (both decorated and been decorating),  Now I am having furniture delivered tomorrow so hopefully I can with in the next couple of days I can sort myself out and get back to normal,  what ever that might me!!!  It is forgotten where ever  'NORMAl'

Right let get back to the challenge, this one is a

CARD FOR A MEN


This is one of Mo's delightful images, this one is for a male birthday which is due a couple of seeks  time.
It is used by Copics.
I didn't want any frills etc, so I decided to use it into a small frame and use a simple style of  linen. I decided it needed something so I just added a simple ribbon.







Our sponsor is the wonderful Simon Says Stamp with a coupon for $15


Here are the works of the DT's.

By clicking on their names you can visit their blogs and you can leave a nice comment.


4 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, fab image. Hugs, Moni

Lori Barnett said...

dang girl...you are on FIRE...as always! :) (((hugs))

chrissy xx said...

This is Stunning! Fabulous colours..Fabulous design.
Chrissyxx
LOvely to see you back xx

Unknown said...

wow just superb hugs sassyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...